Yes, it’s time to announce that I’m doing yet another book challenge this year. This time it’s one I missed out on last year the 20 Books of Summer hosted by Cathy746Books. <<– Click here to see the announcement page for the challenge & to learn more about it. If 20 books are too intimidating, there are also 5, 10, & 15 books of summer levels. Just chose the level that is right for you. The challenge runs from June 1st until September 1st this year.
As always, I plan to use this challenge to tackle both my physical Mt. TBR & all the other reading challenges I’m working on this year. So picking out books for this challenges is simple. I just grabbed books that I’ve been planning to read this summer. Also, I’m only counting books that I started and finished during the run time of this challenge.
So, without further ado, here’s my list*:
- You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
- A Women is No Man by Etaf Rum
- Things in Jars by Jess Kidd
- The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell
- The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager
- The Library of Legends by Janie Chang
- The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James
- That Kind of Mother by Rumaan Alam
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- The Killing Moon by N.K. James
- Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
- We Love You, Charlie Parker by Kaitlyn Green
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- Whiskey by Bruce Holbert
- The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan
- The Argonauts by Maggie Nelson
- On Beauty by Zadie Smith
- Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach
- The Sisters Brothers by Patrick DeWitt
- The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold
*This list will probably change as the summer progresses. I figure as long as I read 20 books on my TBR it’s all good & I accomplish my goal of whittling it down.
I will post about starting or finishing the books on Instagram & Litsy. You can follow me on Instagram buy clicking here. And on Litsy search for Loreen. And of course I’ll be using #20BooksofSummer20 in all my social media posts for this challenge. And at the beginning of September I’ll have a wrap-up post here detailing my reading adventures in this pile & challenge.
Are you planning on joining in on this reading challenge? Let me know in the comments below so I can visit your blog and see what your planning on reading.
Happy Summer Reading, y’all!